Sunday, September 18, 2011

It's SLO Time

Everything went perfectly. Not only is this school highly organized, but everyone was so cheerful and happy. We met up with some friends who's son is also going here. Raquel is doing good. I'd be doing good too if I was hiking, rock climbing, kayaking, doing yoga, biking, going to dances.....etc. She loves her roommates and she's getting ready for classes to start on Monday. It was not a pretty sight as we left, but I do feel better now that we've talked. Now I gotta figure out this me and hubby thing....I'm just sayin'



7 comments:

  1. When you get it figured out, please, Please, PLEASE fill me in! Since the kids grew up and moved away, hubby and I have forgotten how to even have a conversation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be so hard to see the last child move away! I imagine the house feels empty. Think of it as the perfect time to do what you want and for you and your husband to have quality time together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We LOVE LOVE LOVE it being just the two of us. You will figure it out quick! With 6 kids it's soooooooo nice being just the two of us since they can visit and then all go back to their own homes! Tee hee!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending you sweet smiles today!

    Ciao Bella!

    CREATIVE CARMELINA

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the photos to see what it is like!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys will be fine. LOL
    LOL LOL LOL

    Really

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was very surprising to me how easily we moved into our new routine as 'just us.' You'll find your way too!

    ReplyDelete

Go 'head...say it already!