Sunday, December 18, 2011

Cookies and Feathers

I found out what a "cookie exchange" was and I'm glad to say, I survived it. About 3 weeks ago, I had the great pleasure of meeting some awesome ladies, the Feather sisters to be exact, and they invited me to attend their annual cookie exchange and to show off my wares. So dragging Brenda along with me to Laguna Beach, both of us, not knowing what we got ourselves into, are happy to announce....We had a wonderful time and met the nicest people. First of all....this lovely lady here, Ms. Cheri Feather owns and operates an awesome company called Jewelrax. It's a company that specializes in one of kind display pieces made to organize and showoff your jewelry in a very stylish way .....I want one! She also lives in this TDF 1920 seaside cottage that is decorated in the most tasteful way possible.

~~This gorgeous vignette of stained blue window and vintage bottles~~

~~Stunning Chandeliers with touches of silver stood guard on both sides of her fireplace~~



~~Speaking of the fireplace~~




~~And here are just some of the delectable delights that graced this event~~




~~and more scrumpiousness~




~and yes, even more~




And the main reason I was invited to this little soiree, to introduce Bunny's Purpose to the Feather sisters and their flock. Needless to say, even if I didn't have a thing to show, I would have crashed this party anyways, it was that much fun.



I want to extend a huge thank you and ((hug)) to Cheri, for giving me this opportunity and for being so kind. I also would like to give a shout out to Katie Doyle who owns and operates two ridiculously fab Event Services and Decor operations....I tell ya, the style runs deep in this family. And Pam, thank you hon from the bottom of my heart for expediting things along and helping me with my obsession.

Seems like this is the beginning of a new chapter for me and I'm all ears....bunny ears.

I'm Just Sayin'

9 comments:

  1. Looks like a wonderful way to start the new and improved Bunny!! Wow, fantastic and beautiful...how fun. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The place looks gorgeous, even if it doesn't look kid friendly! And the cookies... I gained wait just looking at them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like fun was had for sure. those cookies are displayed so nicely. and yummmmmm
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW...her home is gorgeous! So glad you had a wonderful time!

    Love,
    LuLu~*xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know seeing all the cookies that I would have been a bit giddy myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful display of cookies... Wish I was there to sample all of those. But of course, sugar makes me manic and that is not a good thing...

    So I will just drool from afar...very far....

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bunny: I came over to say "Merry Christmas" and I find out you are now a business owner! I am so proud of you. I have seen your handy work over the last couple of years and I know you will be successful. I wanted to thank you for being such a wonderful friend, for always bring a smile to my face as you sing! I pray that God will richly bless you and your business this coming year. You have a purpose even more important than this new business. You have a ministry of encouragement. I have been blessed just knowing you! Hugs, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gee thanks bunny..I just gained 5 pounds lookin'
    at all this good stuff..it's so wonderful that you are networking with like-minded people, so happy for you..you give me hope that, even in my isolated little island space, i can find some kindred spirits to work with..
    Have a wonderful holiday season♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh good thing I wasn't there or I would have eaten way more than my share! It sounds like so much fun!!! I am glad you enjoyed it & made some new friends along the way!

    Thanks for stopping by today & encouraging me...I am very blessed & you always make me feel loved! P.S. I am sending you Bo for just a few days to help you eat some of those cookies :) He is a genuine cookie monster.

    ReplyDelete

Go 'head...say it already!