Although I don't make New Years Resolutions, here is a little list of things I DON"T want to happen in the New Year~
* I hope I don't fall down our stairs as that would set forth a bad vibe to all of Erics hard work.
* That no one reads my blog anymore and I'm asked to cancel my blog membership.
* That Etsy doesn't catch on to the lack of real talent I have and banish me from their website.
* That I confuse they're, there and their.
* Is that Pinterest starts monthly member fees and I am forced to go to a pawn shop and
pawn something because I have an addiction.
* Is to keep putting my crafts stuff away when we have company...people will just
have to accept me and my chaos. My husband has...deal with it people!
* I don't want the Jersey Shore bunch to be on regular TV....because we don't have
cable and I will be forced to do a drive by viewing like a wreak on the freeway.
* For my daughter to come home unexpectedly with her fiance and tell us they're
taking a year off school to trek through Europe to collect soil samples.
* To NEVER make a waxing appointment on Friday the 13th.
* To Ever hear..."I'm sexy and I know it", have you seen these guys...they're not.
* To see my grandsons wearing the saggy pants at any time.
* Due to the Mayan calender...for this to be my last year of life....I need more time to be
* Is for Romney to be president....I want my President to work on Sundays too!
* Is to become a Vegetarian....I enjoy chicken too much and I'd be forced to make 2
dinners because my husband would never go for it.
* For Yellow to be the new black.....I look terrible in yellow...I think most people do.
* For the Kardasians to start acting like normal people....I find them very entertaining.
* Is make a bet with someone and lose and have to pay up.
* To lose my signature tag line to something like...See Ya' Next Time!
I'm Just Sayin'