Saturday, April 21, 2012

My Etsy

Well, I went and did it...it's up and running...to, who knows. You can't say I didn't try. I've learned a whole lot of stuff, good AND bad. Here it is...

Bunny's Purpose...

Enjoy!

As a child wondering the alleyways peering through people trash cans, I knew that treasures were in my future. When my youngest went off to college I thought my purpose had gone with her. I jokenly told people that I have no more purpose, but deep down inside, this nagging voice would tell me to recycle, re purpose and create. So, my purpose is to make the planet just a little bit happier and prettier and enjoy this ride

6 comments:

  1. Yay!! Well done you! Good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you.

    You found you "Special Purpose"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a bit surprised..always knew you were gonna get it together..congrats, and keep on creating!♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have great ideas and a great purpose and i know you'll have great success Bunny; good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS BUNNY! Wishing you lots of success!

    XOXO
    DEB

    ReplyDelete
  6. O REALLy value the time I have with my kids but I totally hope to work on me & the things I love when they are gone. :) Good job girl!

    I know you knows all the work that goes into horses :) I am surprised we are horse owners now :) We picked up another today....that's what I get for marrying my farm boy :)

    ReplyDelete

Go 'head...say it already!