Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Inserts

Just a little note to let you know what's up and where I be. I know you worry your little blogs off If you don't hear from me (insert sarcasm) on a weekly basis.

Although the Fair is still going on, Raquel, our FFA and Small's part is done. Smalls placed 4th in Market and didn't place at all in Show, which is fine because.....wait for it.......Raquel was awarded another College Scholarship at an award ceremony. Every bit helps right?

Eric and I went to the beach yesterday and it was a beautiful day, although, I forgot the camera but trust me, it was wonderful. Especially when the dolphins swam by and play with the surfers and that one seal body surfed with a couple of people...yup, woulda coulda shoulda taken a pic.

Been busy creating tea candle holders outta shot glasses...ehh...we don't drink much anyways, (insert levity) so no ones gonna miss em'.




And now I'm gone to Scottsdale and staying in the lap of luxury here cuz the company pays for it...Brenda's company that is. I will be meeting up with an old friend from High School who wound up in the surrounding area, living on a reservation. And then, we will be traveling to here
for a few days of business, well, not me but Brenda's biz...my business is being the best friend ever...but I think she won. Oh yeah, I'll take a lot of pic (insert determination) because my camera's already in the car.....

See you when I get back (insert goodbye wave)

10 comments:

  1. Have fun at the Boulders and Hilton Resort! I'll be thinking about you and jealous as heck! Everyone needs friends like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And "Way to go, Raquel!" Kudos on the scholarship!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Byee!!!!!

    Have a good trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was in Scottsdale and Sedona in 1991 visiting a friend. We've lost contact since. Don't know if she is still in the Scottsdale area or not. No doubt you will have a great time. Try to stay cool! Congrats to Raquel on the scholarship. Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to Raquel..I never could have made it without bursaries and scholarships, either..not to mention, it's a great motivator to know you are recognized and appreciated..whoopee Raquel!!!
    Have fun in the big A, bunny...

    ReplyDelete
  6. AnonymousJuly 27, 2011

    looks like a great trip.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Bunny~
    Everything is darling....scrolled back a ways....and love the cream tree cone. It is so beautiful....also the candle votive shot glasses are terrific.
    Hugs~Hope

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, have fun in AZ. I would love to see a seal body surfing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my goodness, I love what you did...with the shot glasses, and no I'm not talking about how much your drank,,LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome blog yyou have here

    ReplyDelete

Go 'head...say it already!