Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Which Witch is it?





Last night I casually told my husband Eric that I had an appointment with Emily, my hair gal. Right away I knew what he was gonna say, because we've been through this before, many times. He tells me, "Why, your hair is fine, and then I say, "my gray is coming out and I don't want to look like a witch, in which he always replies, "Oh, you won't, just let it grow out, your always complaining about the hassle". Well, he's right, I always complain when it's time to have my hair done. I've been doing it for years and every year I probably complain more due to the fact that my hair is getting grayer and grayer. I didn't know this was gonna happen. One day I was bored at the age of 16, colored my hair and and that's all she wrote. I wasn't concerned about 37 years down the road. I think I know why Eric tells me this. I think he thinks I'll look like this...












but he doesn't realize that I would look like this...

















I know that he would love me either way, seriously, but why take a chance? We'll just keep playing our little game and I'll let him keep thinking that at some point there is a sexy witch inside of me. Do hair dressers go to nursing homes? They better!













































3 comments:

  1. I think Emily will make n exception for you and go to your nursing home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Samantha Stevens was a witch too.... I see you more as Sabrina, her naughty cousin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousMay 22, 2009

    BUN-NAY!! Yes I never started a facebook account so I am glad you started this. It was good to hear from you! Still making me laugh after all these years. : ) How are the grandkids?

    ReplyDelete

Go 'head...say it already!