Saturday, May 16, 2009

You Say You Want A Renovation

Do you know how much I love to renovate? Do you know how much my husband likes to renovate too?
Seems like we were meant to be. Even as a child I was always decorating, designing, tearing down or building something. When my mother would walk into my bedroom, she never knew what to expect. Eric and I are a perfect team as he likes to demolish and design and I like to build and decorate. As you can see we are in the middle of remodeling our Dining room and it is quite the mess, but we don't mind. In fact...we are already talking about next year's Living room project.


Where is all the Dining room furniture you asked? Why it's in my Living room of course.



I will keep you posted on the progress....Hmmm, I'm thinking dinner party.

2 comments:

  1. I'm thinking I'm hungry....soon...
    Bedg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I could go for a dinner party!

    ReplyDelete

Go 'head...say it already!