Monday, August 3, 2009

It'sTime...

Yes!!! It's time, it's time for our Vacation baby. It's time for me to relax, probably poolside with some sort of tropical drink in hand and summon people at my every beck and call. It's time to pamper myself and perhaps schedule massages or a pedicure or whatever I want. It's time for me to sleep in as long as I want even if it means that my family has forsaken me and went somewhere without me. As long as there is a note...I'm good.

It's time for me to stay up as long as I want and switch channels on the TV being that there is probably 500 channels to choose from and not one person can stop me because I will have my own TV. It's time for me to not cook because we will either eat out everyday or someone else will decide they've had enough of Restaurant food and will brake down and whip something up....it won't be me. It's time for me to eat any damn thing I please anytime, anywhere and anyhow, because I can, plus I will spend most of my day time in a pool exercising, swimming and frolicking and a lot of my evening walking about. It's time for me to let lose a little and go shopping with the intent of buying me a little sump'in, sump'in, whether it's a cheesy tourist trap or a high end establishment. It's time to spend some quality time with my hubby and daughter and talk and talk and laugh and laugh some more. It's time to relax and reflect and to put things in perspective and enjoy each other and realize what we have because we are lucky to have it and even more lucky to have each other.


PS...I will be gone all week. I don't have a lap top so....brace yourself, I won't be blogging till I get back and I know it's hard to believe but I probably won't even turn my cell phone on either. I will have my notebook that I usually carry around so that I can jot down things that will jar my memory and when I get back, maybe, just maybe I will write about them or not depending on how exciting it is...or not...I'm hoping for not, as I am anticipating becoming one with a pool lounge chair....although, you can experience a lot from that point of view.....tootles ~

4 comments:

  1. Have fun in Palm Springs! My inlaws are live there and they say it's nice and hot at 116 degrees! Thanks for stopping by! The French Flea is in West Hills, CA, northwest of Los Angeles in the San Fernando Valley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooooo, have fun dear one! I can't wait until you get back to hear about your follies!

    xoxo,L

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I haven't been to PS in years - I hope you have a wonderful time and enjoy it all!
    ♥Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Go 'head...say it already!