Monday, August 24, 2009

Just Aprons Strings...

Since I've been blogging, I made a few, as I call them, blogging friends and one of these new buddies is Martha from Martha's favorites.Well, leave it to Martha, after reading one of her post, I made a comment about how much I enjoy vintage aprons. You all know me, I comment about most things and so, next thing I know, I receive this pretty little thing in the mail

How did she know it matches my kitchen perfectly...I don't know, but she included this very pretty Theater Mask Pin too! Sorry the pic is terrible. I am not a photographer but I just wanted to show you all my little gifts and mostly to let you know that Martha is a very kind and generous person....no strings attached...

3 comments:

  1. Lovely apron...how nice to receive such a gift from your blogger friend.
    I have a few vintage aprons somewhere in my house....LOVE anything vintage.
    BTW....I'm enjoying reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bunny: Came over to check on you and look what you did. I was having a bad day and you made it better. My daughter had a miscarriage today and you put a smile on my face. Thanks for the kind words. In case no one has told you today, you are a good woman. Blessings, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love vintage aprons too!

    I hope you are feeling much better my dear.

    Love,
    LuLu~*xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Go 'head...say it already!