Thursday, June 18, 2009

Is Summery a word?







Yeah I changed the look of my blog. It's summer and I wanted something summery, is that even a word? Anyways, If you don't know me by now, let me introduce myself, I'm bunny and I am constantly changing things up. It's not that I get bored, OK, it is, but I really get tired of looking at the same things over and over. And when I say the same things, that does not include people, otherwise I'd be a serial killer or I'd be like Medusa and people would run from me.
Wow, that was random...which is why I have a new "random" button and when I saw it, I knew I had to have it. I wanted a new blog look that represented something that said "Summer", you know like, pictures of chauffeurs... because I am constantly chauffeuring my kid around or pictures of people carrying large heavy items like the ones I carry at the beach or perhaps images of trees with money falling from their boughs, but no, I couldn't find anything that came remotely close. So I had to settle for large bright and colorful images of flora and fauna. Being that my daughter Raquel is the barometer of what's cool and I'm clueless, oops, I mean, I lack coolness, I asked her what she thought of the new look. Her response "It's you!", "what does that mean" I countered, her reply "Old, er, I mean vintage".




Ohh! It's gonna be a very long summer, I'm
just say'n ~

2 comments:

  1. Your not alone, Bun. I just got back from taking Karina to her youth meeting. All the way in Los Alamitos. Okay, so it's not that far I'm just tired AND old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your sweet email! You are the best!

    I LOVE the new Blog look....it's very refreshing and the colors are so pretty :)

    Wishing you a beautiful day,
    LuLu~*xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Go 'head...say it already!