Thursday, July 9, 2009

I Wish...

I know your tired of reading about my back, but just think how I feel. Useless, ineffective, unprofitable, idle, pointless, inept and any other adjective you have on your mind. At least I can sit at the computer...that's obvious. I wish I could go for a walk and check out the neighborhood and I wish I could go swimming, even though I look terrible in a swim suit and I wish I could go to TJ Maxx and Tuesday Mornings, my favs and just walk and walk and look and look. And I wish I could go to the OC Fair and watch my daughter in action and get in her way and I also wish I could go to Michael's because I'm thinking about making bracelets so that Eric and I could be independently wealthy and I wish I could go to the bathroom without cringing at the thought of getting up or down. Oh and I wish my husband and I could do a little fooling around sometime very soon and I wish I could wash my car or maybe my squirely grandsons can do it, but I wish I could have them over for the day. I wish I could straighten up my house and listen to music and dance while I'm doing it and I wish I could sleep without waking up every hour and a half because of the sharp pain and I really wish I was a better patient and I wish I would try harder to not be so grouchy and recognize that look of "walking on egg shells" on my families faces. But what I really wish is for a better economy and that my back problem is just temporary. I wish~



3 comments:

  1. Sounds horrible right now. I know you have had tons of people give you advice on what to do for your pain...have you tried accupuncture?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sweetie...when did you hurt your back? I broke my tailbone last year and that was the worst because the pain would radiate up my back. You really do have to have patience to get better. I agree with Laura...accupuncture is something that might work.

    I will have to see what I can come up with for you for an autumn vintage blog banner :)

    Get better!
    Love,
    LuLu~*xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well darn it anyway! I'm sorry Bun. I wish there was something I could do for you. If I find anything, I'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete

Go 'head...say it already!