Saturday, July 18, 2009

Almost done...





Well, here we go again! We are almost done, and when I say we, I actually mean Eric..He has



put up the chair rail and hung the new lighting fixture






and it works
















put up the new light switch plates



and my contribution... making my own matting for my vintage "cream of wheat" posters and then I painted the frames white

and I painted the medallion above the lighting fixture...










as I said, this renovation is 78% done(eric came up with that number) A little sanding and a little touch up paint here and there and we're good to go. The next pics should be a complete dining room full of furniture...stay tuned.


2 comments:

  1. Hey Bunny! Thanks for visiting with me! If I can discipline myself to finish this work before Ruben comes back on the 28th, I will be happy! I LOVE YOUR RENOVATION! Green is such a peaceful color. You are an artist! Isn't decorating fun? I am never done moving things, tweaking, painting...we re finally done with our French door project and it looks great. Your blogsite is so lively and gorgeous! Take care now, Anita

    ReplyDelete

Go 'head...say it already!